Need More Information On Printable Fake Money?

Google
 

Pages

A smart move, I think!

I have made something smart yesterday, at least I think so. What happened was I just recieved my 3-month allowance (for May, Jun and July 2007). Instead of letting the sum of money stays in my saving account, I transfered two third of it or the two months allowance into a higher interest account. This was easy because I used internet banking. So, the transferred amount will generate high interest income for me for a month or maybe two months!

Everybody can do this. Every time we recieved our salary we can always transfer certain amount into a high interest account and this amount will work for us for free. It is very good if the high interest account calculates interest daily, such as my account. If the account calculates the interest yearly, usually it will make some different too!

No comments: