Need More Information On Printable Fake Money?

Google
 

Pages

MUST READ! Hits4pay: For people from US, UK, Canada, and Australia only?

I have joined hits4pay for several months. At first I have no doubt that hits4pay will pay me when I have accumulated $25 in my account. But I am not sure now. Read my email to people who signed hits4pay under me:-

"Hi Guys,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for signing hits4pay under me. I hope you will get more people under you.

I would to share with you what had happened to me - I have sent an email to hits4pay, asking them about whether they will pay members from countries other than US, UK, Canada, and Australia. These countries was stated somewhere in hits4pay website. (FYI, I am from New Zealand).

Then I had received not a convincing reply. Firstly the person who replied to me made a statement that hits4pay will pay. Then when I said I will spread his statement to persons from countries like India, Malaysia, and China; suddenly my conversation with that person was stopped. His first statement which said that he will pay everybody was deleted.

If the hits4pay person told the truth then he wouldn't afraid when I said I will spread his statement about the payment. I asked the question because I have read a person from Malaysia did not get his payment after he achieved the $25 mark. Also, I have read this kind of problem in several Internet forums.

So, if you are from countries other than US, UK, Canada, and Australia then I cant say that you will get payment from hits4pay. If you have a heart of a steel then you can try to achieve the $25 mark and see what will happen. Please share with me if you have clearer information about this matter.

I will publish this letter at http://www.money20.blogspot.com/ . I am sorry if this email is a disappointment and I wish you all good luck.

regs,
Salam."

There is an unanswered question though, if they will not pay then why hits4pay approved people from countries other than US, UK, Canada, and Australia as their members?

No comments: