Need More Information On Printable Fake Money?

Google
 

Pages

More dividend! (printable fake money)

printable fake money

Its been a while since I write the last post. Want to share that I just received interim dividend payment from Shell +/- $30 (after tax) for 200 units of their shares that I hold. Shell will give another +/- $40 this June (final dividend).

I dont know about you guys, I am happy with dividend payment. Some companies pay dividend consistently so I bought their shares. I have several of these companies in my tiny portfolio.

Looking for capital gain is risky for me because I am too lazy to follow the price trend of companies. So, I bought shares of companies that pay high dividend, keep the share, and received dividend payments cheques almost every quarter!

happy investing May 1 2008

printable fake money

It’s a snippets day guys, Click Here for >> Printable Fake Money: Free Printable Fake Money Template and 1000s Ideas<<

No comments: